Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Saying good buy to iPod

Well here I am, I can't sleep, and I am finally just going to call it.  My iPod was either stolen, or thrown away when we moved.  It did not make it.  I have been through every box multiple times.  It sucks, right now I really just need some music to listen to.  I guess the only thing to do now is start remaking my music collection.  This time I will probably find an older Zune to replace that old buggy 80 GB iPod or maybe a newer iPod. 

Now I want to say something here, I will never get an iPod Touch, that is worthless.  I believe that the iPod touch is killing the music industry.  Before we loaded song after song onto out iPods because we had the storage.  Now we think twice because we may not have space to load games and apps, and that's not right.  I am a music lover.  The older iPods were where it was at.  When you have 34 GB of music, an iPod Touch is just a joke, sure they have 64 GB models now, but for those of us that take music seriously, we need all that space for music, and nothing else.

As an update, I did find my iPod, this lasted for a few weeks and then the hard drive finally gave out in my iPod. As I have been looking for a replacement I am thinking of just using a new phone that I will be getting in the months ahead.  The music app in Windows Phone is fantastic and I love it compared to iOS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment